> > New transportation lines: Metro, RER, Bus and Tramway
Arrive sooner, travel safer. You are a public transport rider in Paris, L1N3 (read "LINE") is your app.
Discover in real time the incidents that other passengers are finding in the stations you care. A crowded station, a suspect bag, a train that never arrives,
It's the perfect complement to other apps that keep you informed about the schedule of your trains.
This version covers the Metro, Tram, RER and Bus lines in Paris and the suburbs. Next versions will cover more transport lines.
NOTE: You'll need a Facebook account only to report, confirm and share incidents. In other case, you can use Anonymous login.
* I'm leaving the office in the evening, will it be risky my trip back home?
* I want to know why this train is stopped, is it a technical problem, a suspect bag alert? Will it last?
* Real time Incidents: You receive a list of all incidents happening now, only for the stations in your route. Photos are included.
* Incident Reporting: You can post in a precise way the incidents you find. Photos can be attached.
* Photo Gallery: A slide show with the latest photos of your route. A comfortable way of being informed.
* Route Manager: A route is a list of stations you'll follow. You can define as many as you need. You must select one as the current route.
* Facebook Login: To avoid you remember another password, you can login with your Facebook account. You'll have access to all the functions in the app.
* Friends Identification: Incidents posted by your Facebook friends are clearly identified in the list of incidents.
* Anonymous Login: If you don't have a Facebook account or you don't want to use it, you can login as an anonymous user, you don't even need a password. You'll have access to all the functions in the app except for incidents reporting and incident confirmation.
* Battery friendly: GPS is almost never used. Only used at the time you are reporting an incident.
* Byte friendly: Communication is optimized to minimize cost and time. Furthermore, you can disable photo downloading.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
L1N3 (LINE)-Paris IDF-Incidents-Public Transport is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
L1N3 (LINE)-Paris IDF-Incidents-Public Transport (version 1.1) has a file size of 25.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.